WooCommerce is the self-professed most used eCommerce platform on the web. WooCommerce is a versatile, open-source eCommerce plugin on WordPress. Giving all sizes of business the opportunity to sell online without vast web development knowledge.
Perhaps the number one reason for WooCommerce’s popularity is its customisable nature. Not only are there thousands of themes and templates to choose, making your site stand out from the rest but there are also multiple tools and extensions to bolt onto your site to improve anything from functionality to customer experience.
For many WooCommerce users it can often be a minefield looking for tools and plugins to improve your site. That is why we have compiled a list of our top 5 tools that’ll help you and your customers get the most out of your WooCommerce site.
Mailchimp for WooCommerce
If email is not already part of your marketing strategy, it should be! Even with modern communication methods like Instagram and chatbots becoming more commonly used, email marketing remains key to customer acquisition and retention.
For those unfamiliar, Mailchimp is a software which gives you the ability to build and manage mailing lists, newsletters, automated campaigns and more. Giving you full control over your email marketing process.
The Free to use Mailchimp plugin for WooCommerce is the perfect tool to increase your revenue and improve customer retention. The plugin allows the following:
- Sync your store data into Mailchimp to create lists and targeting segments.
- Create automated campaigns, providing an efficient way to collect post sale feedback, reengage with old customers, contact abandoned cart customers and more.
- Review and analyse detailed revenue, engagement, and growth reports after every campaign to find out who opened your email, which items they purchased, and how much profit you’ve earned.
- Design branded order notifications like dispatch confirmations, invoices, and more.
If you are serious about marketing your WooCommerce site and making strategic decisions, then analytics is a priority. Monster Insights gives you the ability to connect Google analytics with your WooCommerce site without the need for coding knowledge.
Using Monster Insight will allow the following and more:
- See your web analytics with your WordPress dashboard with actionable insights. Saving you time and giving you the ability to see who is online, what they are accessing, and more.
- Setup universal website tracking across devices and campaigns with just a few clicks (without any coding).
- Automatically track clicks on any campaign links out-with your WooCommerce Site
So, you’ve set up your WooCommerce store and are ready to sell your goods but need an efficient and secure way of taking customer payments. This is where Stripe comes in!
Stripe is a simple and effective method to accept payments online. With no monthly fees or set-up costs stripe offers a cost-effective way to securely take customer payments. With Stripe you can accept all major debit and credit cards in over 130 currencies, along with Google Pay and Apple Pay, allowing you to easily sell on any device internationally.
Stripes handy plugin makes it the perfect tool for WooCommerce users, allowing you to simply click “Install Now”, configure your settings and your good to go, no fancy coding necessary! What is even better about the Stripes plugin is that customers remain on your store during checkout instead of being redirected to an externally hosted checkout page, which according to Stripe themselves has proven to increase conversion rates.
LiveChat is a messaging platform that allows you to have live direct messaging with your online store visitors, giving them the support they need and encouraging sales. According to www.invespcro.com, 73% of customers find live chat to be the most satisfying way of communicating with a business whilst 63% of consumers are more likely to return to a website that offers live chat. These statistics prove that incorporating LiveChat into your communication strategy is a must for anyone looking to increase sales and improve customer retention.
With the click of a button the LiveChat plugin can be installed allowing you to do anything from answering customer queries to sending automated messages to your online visitors when certain criteria are met.
Cloud Data Exchange
Yes, Cloud Data Exchange is our tool, but we are not biased. If you are looking to improve your fulfilment process or upload product data to your site instantly, this tool is for you! Cloud Data Exchange is a fully cloud based integration tool giving you the ability to automatically transfer data between popular ecommerce, accounting, ERP and CRM platforms.
Our plugins are easy to install and require no implementation costs. Our WooCommerce connector offers the following:
- Automatically transfer customers directly between WooCommerce and your other business systems, such as you CRM, ERP and accounting software, saving you time and eliminating manual errors.
- Update product information automatically between your WooCommerce platform and your other business systems. Ensure your information is consistent and accurate and all times.
- Automatically transfer orders straight between your WooCommerce account and other business systems like Xero, QuickBooks, or Salesforce. This will allow you to process orders instantaneously, improving your fulfilment process.
- Optimise your time by automatically uploading product details including price and stock levels to your WooCommerce system, without any manual intervention.
Contact us today and get started for as little as £50 per month.
Our top 5 WooCommerce Tools discussed above are developed with the user in mind, giving you simple and effective ways to give more value to your customers and improve your experience with WooCommerce. If you wish to share your feedback with us or receive more information on Cloud Data Exchange contact us.